Canon Drop-in Filter Mount Adapter V-ND Kit
Neutral Density Effects at Your Fingertips
Attaching this adapter to an RF mount camera body enables the use of any lens in Canon’s rich EF & EF-S lens* line-up, thereby expanding the possibilities of the EOS R System.
*except EF-M and Cinema EOS lenses
This adapter comes with the ability to insert a drop-in filter, you could now utilise lens filter effects when shooting with lenses that does not support filters such as fish-eye lens. Using the dial on the adapter, users could change the density of the neutral density filter for the desired effect.
Note: Blue tinge may occur while using the Variable ND Filter at adjustment of ND250 and above, marked by the end of the white line on the dial of the adapter. The effect could be reduced using Auto White Balance during shoot and colour correction after shoot, using Canon Digital Photo Professional software.
*blue tinge is where the image looks more blue
- Enables EF / EF-S lenses to be mounted onto EOS R cameras
- Ability to utilise neutral density filter effect
Valid for OCBC, HSBC and Standard Chartered Credit Cards.
A minimum $500 per eligible product qualifies for instalment payment plan.
Choose between 6- or 12-month instalment payments.
Instalment Payment Plan
- Valid for OCBC, HSBC and Standard Chartered Credit Cards.
- A minimum $500 per eligible product qualifies for instalment payment plan
- Choose between 6- or 12-month instalment payments